My academic work can be found on my publications page
My recent book, Epidemic modelling: Some notes, maths, and code, is available to buy or to read online. I've also written about the experience of self-publishing a scientific textbook for anyone thinking of doing the same.
I've written some notes on writing abstracts for papers (and why to do it this way), which is something many people struggle with early in their careers.
Recent blog posts
- 2022-12-02 16:36 Notes on using Jupyter in the cloud
- 2022-11-28 19:45 Me and my research
- 2022-11-27 05:31 Herding Hemingway's Cats: Understanding how our genes work
- 2022-11-19 09:26 Suez: The Double War
- 2022-11-14 13:36 What If? 2: Additional Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions (What If?, #2)