My academic work can be found on my publications page
My recent book, Epidemic modelling: Some notes, maths, and code, is available to buy or to read online. I've also written about the experience of self-publishing a scientific textbook for anyone thinking of doing the same.
I've written some notes on writing abstracts for papers (and why to do it this way), which is something many people struggle with early in their careers.
Recent blog posts
- 2023-01-13 15:32 A quick function to delete whitespace in Lisp programs
- 2023-01-04 07:35 UNIX: A History and a Memoir
- 2023-01-04 07:27 The First World War: A Complete History
- 2023-01-04 07:18 The Storm is Upon Us: How QAnon Became a Movement, Cult, and Conspiracy Theory of Everything
- 2022-12-16 11:58 TIL: Regenerative braking in the cold