My academic work can be found on my publications page
My recent book, Epidemic modelling: Some notes, maths, and code, is available to buy or to read online. I've also written about the experience of self-publishing a scientific textbook for anyone thinking of doing the same.
I've written some notes on writing abstracts for papers (and why to do it this way), which is something many people struggle with early in their careers.
Recent blog posts
- 2023-04-01 07:03 Islands of Abandonment
- 2023-04-01 06:59 The Plot Against America
- 2023-04-01 06:53 The Information: A History, a Theory, a Flood
- 2023-04-01 06:43 The Curse of Bigness: How Corporate Giants Came to Rule the World
- 2023-02-16 08:59 More than the Sum of the Parts: Complexity in Physics and Beyond